Tina Toutzaris-Sabo is the South East Practice Director at Redlich’s Work Injury Lawyers. Tina is an expert in personal injury law and has a strong focus on worker’s compensation claims.
Tina became a lawyer to simply help people and she is truly grateful that she gets to do this every day.
Tina is passionate about assisting her clients to navigate through the complex legal system and ensuring their rights are defended and protected. Guiding her clients through their legal journey every step of the way, Tina considers it very important that they understand the legal process and the advice being given.
Tina’s attitude, whilst professional, can also be described as friendly, compassionate, approachable and pragmatic. She is highly motivated in achieving great outcomes for her clients and progressing their claims in a timely manner.
Tina understands that a personal injury can have a disastrous effect on a person’s quality of life and impact their loved ones. Tina considers herself honoured and privileged to be given the opportunity to represent her clients during these difficult and challenging times.
Outside of work, Tina enjoys spending quality time with her family and friends (particularly her daughter), travelling and dining out at Melbourne’s restaurants.
Tina has been involved in numerous personal injury litigation settlements, including:
- a significant settlement for two employees who developed a severe psychiatric injury due to prolonged and relentless bullying and harassment in the workplace in circumstance where the employer was aware and failed to act
- a settlement of $550,000 for a teacher who had a fall at work due to an unsafe area injuring her spine, requiring her surgery and ending a career she was passionate about
- a settlement close to half a million dollars for a worker who fell from a roof suffering multiple injuries
- a significant settlement for a police officer who sustained a brain injury in the course of employment
- representing two apprentices who sustained amputation injuries due to unsafe work practices and lack of supervision.
- Bachelor of Laws – University of New England
- Bachelor of Arts – La Trobe University
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice – The College of Law
- Graduate Diploma in Law and Legal Studies – La Trobe University
Additional languages spoken